ES 988 DWPU Coating
ES 988 DWPU is a high build solvent free polyurethane anticorrosive coating designed for the efficient long-term protection of liquid retaining structures such as water tanks, pipelines, pipe fittings and associated equipment.
Our coating also meets the requirements of BS6920:1990 as required by the Water Research Centre.
Most importantly ES 988 DWPU is also WRAS approved ensuring it is suitable for the relining of potable water structures such as water tanks and cooling towers when required.
ES 988 DWPU solvent free polyurethane:
- Solvent free polyurethane technology with zero VOC’s, ideal for use in occupied buildings
- Applied in 2 coats at 400-500 microns per coat
- Suitable for all metallic, concrete, & Glass reinforced plastic (GRP) substrates
- Can be applied following the mechanical & manual preparation of existing substrates
- No shrinkage
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Manual application for smaller structures & spray applied for larger applications
- Flexible finish once cured with up to 35% elongation properties
- Fast curing times ensuring minimum disruption to services
This product can also be used to refurbish and reline the following structures:
- Chemical storage tanks
- Structural steel in a chemical environment
- Internal pipeline surfaces
- Chemical containment areas and bunds
- Scraper blades
- Chemical process flooring